I have had 3 of the 4 valve stems just break off while I was driving deflating my tire in seconds.One time while I was driving 65 mph on the highway with my 3 children in the car.

I was then on the side of the turnpike for 3 + hours in the dark with 18 wheelers flying by us until AAA could arrive. This has ruined the tires when this occurred as well costing me tons of money. I want dodge to recall these valve/tpms monitoring systems and replace them all for free....then someone else won't be injured due to them just breaking off while driving. We could have had a serious accident.

I also want dodge to refund me the money of 2 tires that were ruined from the tire going flat so fast while the car was driving.....making the tire irrepairable. I am so pissed and sick of dealing with the valve stem issues on this car. I just bought this 2009 dodge grand caravan in dec. of 2012.

and it is all I have done. The light comes on because the valve stems leak air....then I go to put air in and the tip of the stem just broke off in the cap, then the tire went flat, towing, repairs, $$$$$, then the two instant flats that occurred while driving ruining the tires too. My safety at risk on the side of the highway for hours with my children in the car, then more towing, then more $$$$. Then I needed to replace the battery too because we kept the interior light on while waiting in the dark for 3 hours.....I feel dodge should be ashamed of using these proven faulty valve stems.

Look at all the damage it has caused. When I googled the problem, I found there are tons more people with the same situation. We are all angry. There should be a recall!!!

I'm calling the company today and the dealership. I'm disgusted. I can't believe what I went through yesterday just trying to take my kids to the dentist. We could've died.

Going that fast and the tire got an instant flat.Dodge will hear from me.

Jessica Nelson