I purchased this vehicle new in 2010 Dodge Charger and have had nothing but problems first metal flaking, brake problems, and sunroof leaking that has been put in the shop over 10 times it's a LEMON!!!! Very Dissatisfied.....
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2010 Dodge Charger
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "I purchased a Dodge Caliber 2yrs ago for my wife. Well everything was going good with the vehicle untill 06/10/2016 when the car started to sputter and leak an alarming..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."