I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door...there are so many issues and trucks out there with this issue but nothing seems to be getting done about it, doesn't Dodge read the complaints that are out there.
I have looked at so many sites that have numerous complaints about the bubbling paint on these trucks, as far back as 1994 I have seen this...
I have some friends that also have this issue on there Dodges...Dodge wants to be the American truck maker =so why are they not checking into this.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Dodge has been in my family since i was very very young
- Father was a dodge dealer for many many years
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2006 Dodge Dakota
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."