I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door...there are so many issues and trucks out there with this issue but nothing seems to be getting done about it, doesn't Dodge read the complaints that are out there.
I have looked at so many sites that have numerous complaints about the bubbling paint on these trucks, as far back as 1994 I have seen this...
I have some friends that also have this issue on there Dodges...Dodge wants to be the American truck maker =so why are they not checking into this.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Dodge has been in my family since i was very very young
- Father was a dodge dealer for many many years
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2006 Dodge Dakota
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."