New Oxford, Pennsylvania
4.2

I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door...there are so many issues and trucks out there with this issue but nothing seems to be getting done about it, doesn't Dodge read the complaints that are out there.

I have looked at so many sites that have numerous complaints about the bubbling paint on these trucks, as far back as 1994 I have seen this...

I have some friends that also have this issue on there Dodges...Dodge wants to be the American truck maker =so why are they not checking into this.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dodge truck from Dodge and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dodge to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most dodge has been in my family since i was very very young and father was a dodge dealer for many many years. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dodge for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dodge?

Comments