130 US-22, Green Brook Township, NJ 08812, USA
1.4
Interest Rate

I’m so happy to lose $15,000 on the ram I purchased from liccardi.

It was so exciting after 2 weeks of ownership to have purchased a truck that was so unsafe to drive I had to rent a car when I had my 6 year old son every other weekend this way I had a safe vehicle to drive with him in the rental.

The suspension problem I had with my new 2018 ram rebel with air suspension which I’ve returned to liccardi over 3 times which you could not fix was finally traded in at a $15,000 loss to me. Now my new Ram I purchased from another dodge dealer has been great. I feel safe and secure now. Your business owner cares very little for his customers and that will reflect as I post on various sites my experience with liccardi.

Robert Bonaccolta

917-744-8445

Thank you for even trying to help me by sending me back on the streets with a truck that almost crashed over 40 times due to a wobbly suspension that also after going around cures hitting bumps always swayed that truck either into oncoming traffic or close to hitting other vehicles with people in them many many times.

Comments

Never publish personal information on an open internet website ; it is akin to opening Pandora's Box in your living room (or could easily be). Does your state not have a "lemon law" ? Three attempts to repair a major issue (still unresolved) is grounds for refund or replacement in our state ; I invoked it once - against Chrysler-Daimler for a dangerous Mercedes-Benz that must have been built by Albert Speer's slave laborers ...