Verified Buyer

My car broke down on the way of me and Amy 2 kids driving down from Va to Fl off i95 in Florence , SC, it was at the Dodge dealership. My car was there furl July 16 until October 10th when they finally said it was fixed rear deferential, CV axel etc.

I have extended warranty through AUL THEY PAID OVER $5000 I pick my car up, and it still not fixed sounds worse than before I have it towed back to Florida, and I am learning that CV axel is still broke and rear deferential needs repair again, and they're telling me it will cost almost 1500 to repair I am a single mom, who has had to rent cars for the last 3 months pay my deductible to AUL drive back n forth to SC from Kissimmee Fl. It's just not fair, I could have died trying to drive that car after they said it was fixed with my kids in the car.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Dodge Pros: Comfort of vehicle and size.

Comments