Engine shutdown while driving for last 3 years on inner roads and on highway. It is life threatening with my family (spouse, kids, parents and friends), with no accountability from Dodge.

No alarms when this happens. Called multiple times but, Dodge has been pushing us away due to no root cause or alarms and excuse that cannot reproduce at will. The issue is intermittent and seen once in few weeks. Have tried all suggestions, including, bring the car to nearby dealership when happens, drop the car for few days, reduce the key weight (due to known recall in other models of dodge Caravan), changed the battery, use fuel cleaner + premium fuel.

Now with suspicion we have asked dodge to change ignition system. I plan to write my story on different blogs and other groups to make people aware of how dodge stands behind its car and how unsafe is it for the family when van is totally sold as a family car.

I would expect someone from dodge to get back to us and help us with the issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2012 Dodge Caravan Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 20.

Comments

My 2005 magnum shuts down when excellerating not fun when pulling out into traffic ,it rpm up then shuts down with out warning it happens at different rpms not to freaking happy the dealer said well just start changing things and you might hit the correct part I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ITS HAPPENED TO .somebody from Dodge /Chrysler should have the answer its there product If by chance someone from DODGE/CHRYSLER Wants to contact me keith11265@aol.com