We were starting our 2 week vacation.Ended up in a Dodge service center.

On a Friday. That means truck sits over the weekend n you are in line. But they won't tell You that. Finally found the issue.

Diagnosis says fuel injection pump. Was told I am good to go. Change fuel filter in 2599 miles. We made it less than 100 miles.

Then back to another Dodge service center. On a Friday n same thing. Then I was told about the fact that Dodge changed the pump system. ALTHOUGH THE FIRST SERVICE DEPT NEVER ADVISED ME OF THIS.

I had a service tech tell me this. So they started Monday. Had truck till Friday. Fixed many things the first service center did not catch or repair.

AMAZING!!! No continuity between one center to the other. I was told to come pick up truck as it's ready to go. Only to drive less than five miles and we knew it wasn't correct yet.

They test drive truck. Told me it's the clutch. I said no way. Just was rebuilt.

Then I was told it's the turbo charger. That's when I quit. I found an independent mechanic that fixed the problem in a few hours and he said it makes no sense what was done. Incompetence was the word.

He had seen this from this Service center before. Come to find out they put the OLD LIFT PUMP ON EVEN THOUGH WE SPOKE IF THE RETRO IMPLEMENTATED BY DODGE. That's my main complaint.

Anyone else out there experience the same let's talk.Thank You J S

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dodge?

Comments