2010 Dodge Ram Tie-Rod failures Larime 3500
My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a car going thru two fences two yards and crashing into in a huge shop, where a huge 4x4 board when it came thru our windshield nearly taking my life.My husband and children would think My husband had killed me.When in fact I knew it was a tie rod failure,there was so much evidence no one at the scene noticed.frustrated because my insurance wasn't fighting for me due to the police report.
Even though I had plenty of evidence it was the tie rod. The work order states balljoints beyond specifications Lythia a dodge dealer having my truck for five days released a unsafe vehicle to me saying there was some more warrenty repairs to be authorized. Only to have a accident 39 miles later, I contacted chrysler telling them of the accident and it was the tie rod they gave me a case no would talk to me saying a independent investigator would be here. I was not surprised to hear he found the tie rod and ball joint broke due to accident not cause of it.
And they dismissed my claim one year later I get a recall letter telling me the tie-rod needs replaced !!It total my vehicle, and I have not able to been worked since.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tie Rod Failure
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I have a 2006 dodge Dakota slt with bubbling paint issues, the rear quarter panels, the bottom of the cab door... there are so many issues and trucks out..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have an order that was "shipped" 45 days ago and STILL ...nothing! There is NO WAY to communicate with this company! BEWARE! The form to submit for help..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."