I purchased a Dodge Caliber 2yrs ago for my wife.Well everything was going good with the vehicle untill 06/10/2016 when the car started to sputter and leak an alarming amount of gas fumes into the car (which my wife and 2 year old daughter were riding in at the time) so I got the car home to find the issue and to my surprise I was shock what I found.

The fuel pump connector had burnt a hole through the fuel pump all the way into the fuel tank which release gas fumes into cabin of the car. I am beyond surprised how this did not catch on fire and frustrated how some people complained about this problem and they never fix the issue.

Thanks for putting my family life in jeopardy.Sincerely cole

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dodge and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dodge.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Dodge to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dodge?

Comments